Guest WiFi Policy for The Holy Donut.
- Purpose: Our guest WiFi network provides free wireless internet access to customers of our coffee shop. The following policy outlines the terms and conditions of use for the guest WiFi network.
- Access: To access our guest WiFi network, customers must agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this policy. No password is required.
- Use of Network: Our guest WiFi network is provided for personal use only and should not be used for illegal or unauthorized purposes, including but not limited to hacking, spamming, or distributing malicious software.
- Speed and Availability: The speed and availability of the guest WiFi network may vary and we do not guarantee a specific level of performance. We reserve the right to limit or restrict access to the network as needed to ensure fair and reasonable use for all customers.
- Security: The guest WiFi network is not secure and customers should not transmit sensitive or confidential information over the network. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to personal information or equipment that may occur while using the guest WiFi network.
- Usage Monitoring: We reserve the right to monitor the usage of our guest WiFi network to ensure compliance with this policy and to protect our network and customers.
- Disclaimers: We are not responsible for any third-party content or services that may be accessed through our guest WiFi network. Use of any such content or services is at the customer’s own risk.
- Changes to Policy: We reserve the right to change this policy at any time without notice.
- Marketing: Registration email, name, and other information collected during use of Guest WiFi may be used in marketing efforts. You can unsubscribe from these at any time.
By using our guest WiFi network, customers agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined in this policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our guest WiFi network.